Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Beginning Farmer shows up in the most awkward of places

Props to my little bro who came out of the bathroom at The Machine Shed restaurant and said, "You'll never guess what I saw in the men's bathroom!" I said we probably didn't want to talk about it over dinner, but he insisted, and this is what we saw posted over the urinal:



That's right, Ethan's blog is posted over the urinal in the men's bathroom. Now that's classy. (For those interested, they did not post it in the ladies room - sorry E, no love from the ladies.)

4 comments:

The Beginning Farmer's Wife said...

Very cool! But that's somewhere where I never want to see Matt again!!

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Hehe...that's too funny! But I agree with Becca's comment :)

matty said...

Yay, I'm famous now!

mhcs said...

That's wicked! The bathroom at the Machine Shed is practically the midwestern A-list.

In all seriousness, when we took that field trip up to Iowa in June (a bunch of University of Florida ag students) the Machine Shed was one of our high-priority destinations. So who knows what kind of exposure you're gettin' there. (Um... pun really wasn't intended.)